This role will primarily involve working as lifeguard/swim teacher
Responsible for ensuring the safety of facility users through prevention & identification of risks and hazards, and in the event of an incident ensuring the appropriate & timely response. Deliver a consistence high standard under the Swim Safe Programme, and provide excellent customer care in a safe and fun environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and competencies.
Patience, empathy and a genuine desire to help others.
The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- You are RLSS/IWS lifeguard qualified with min 1 year experience
- You have a min assistant Swim Teacher Certificate Swim Ireland/IWS with a min 1 year experience
- It is the employee’s responsibility to keep their qualifications in date
- Flexible with hours including days, evenings and weekends
- LeisureWorld Pool Test must be completed and passed
The desire to contribute to a positive environment A shared sense of purpose and commitment to LeisureWorld’s values and evidence of demonstrating these values in practice.