Purpose of Role
This role will primarily involve working as gym instructor
Responsible for providing a high standard fitness instruction on the gym floor or in the fitness studio to the customers of LeisureWorld.
· To be responsible for exceeding member expectations on a day to day basis, whilst ensuring the fitness areas and activities are promoted and run effectively.
· To provide a supportive customer service role providing personal attention and care to all members.
· To ensure the fitness areas and equipment are maintained and presented as laid out in the gym NOP.
· To be responsible for the delivery and promotion of various fitness services that offer clients/members a safe method to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, promote exercise compliance and satisfy members expectations.
· To schedule and complete record keeping according to standard operating procedures.
· To consistently deliver appointments and fitness testing sessions that achieve and exceed expected targets.
· Ensure all hygiene, health & safety, NOP’s and service excellence standards are carried out correctly at all times.
· Timely production and monitoring of assigned administrative duties.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and competencies.
· Patience, empathy and a genuine desire to help others.
· The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- An industry standard recognised gym qualification certificate
- You must maintain a high level of fitness (strength & endurance)
- It is the employee’s responsibility to keep their qualifications in date
- Flexible with hours including weekends and evenings.
- Previous experience in a similar role an advantage
- Aqua aerobics qualification
- The desire to contribute to a positive environment A shared sense of purpose and commitment to LeisureWorld’s values and evidence of demonstrating these values in practice.
ISSUED BY THE HR DEPARTMENT AT LW MANAGEMENT
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Ireland.
We are an equal opportunities employer.