LeisureWorld have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shift Supervisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, focused and driven to provide excellence in customer service, motivate and assist in the development of the sales team and help run an efficient and effective store. Flexible work patterns available.
- Assist in the management of day to day operations of the facility, ensure the facility operates efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Champion superior customer service; ensuring that the entire team deliver exceptional customer service.
- Foster an environment of success, teamwork and collaboration.
- Assist the Group Operations manager with all facility operations and administration to ensure we follow through on our commitments to the customer.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping, productivity and presentation.
- Liaise with the team, ensuring that the facility is presented in the most appealing and clear manner at all times.
- Experience in leisure, retail or hospitality an advantage.
- A proven track record of leading and motivating a team.
- A passion for delivering customer experience above and beyond customers’ expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated.
- Dedicated and Hardworking.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- 3, 4 or 5 days flexible working patterns available
- Multi-site & flexible work environment
- Family Membership for you and your family
- Reduced golf fees at Mahon Golf Course
- 50% Discount on Kids Camps (when applicable)
- 50% Discount on Kids Swimming Lessons (when applicable)
- Pitch Bookings are Free off Peak / Free Peak if not in use by Customer
- Birthday Parties #10 children €50 / # 10 plus €100 - To be booked with Snr Manger of your site due to our limited availability resource wise. (when applicable)
- Career promotions – opportunities to be promoted within the company
- Development courses to aid career progression
- Save money with our cycle to work scheme and plan for your future with access to the companies PRSA Pension scheme
- Health & Wellness Policy
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: €14.80-€17.20 per hour